The Endgame premiered last night and feedback from fans told a fairly predictable story in line with many other reviews you may have read.
Here are some of the fast facts.
Of the over 200 social media comments from legitimate users on Twitter and Facebook about the show after it aired on both the east and west coast, as well as time for next day streaming..
– Almost 90% of them were positive.
– The most lauded feedback pointed at show lead Morena Baccarin’s Elena Federova character.
– Fans loved the blue dress.
– Co Star Ryan Michelle Bathe also received positive remarks for being a strong black lead.
– Some fans say they were hooked in the first 6-10 minutes.
Some of the negative comments included.
– A fear of investing because they didn’t believe the show could last.
– The plot didn’t “grab them”.
– Far and away the most negative/neutral remarks from fans were comparisons to another NBC program, “The Blacklist”
– The program also drew comparisons to “Hanna” for the flahsbacks provided during the show.
– Fans are very impatient when one of the two leads aren’t on screen.
Some other common terms to pop up during the program was “DVR”, and “Dollar Bill” with some fans recognizing Kelly AuCoin from “Billions”, “Snow White and The Seven Banks” a key phrase on the show.
Viewers didn’t seem to recognize Justin Lin, who despite his blockbuster work with the Fast and Furious franchise, didn’t get a lot of acknowledgement.
Below is the word cloud gathered during the process.
How would you like your business to be the next thing my readers see?! Learn more about advertising HERE! Its more affordable than you think!
And if you like what you’re reading please consider helping the blog. It’s just me here and every little bit helps. Thank you!