Death On The Nile, one of the first big releases of 2022 has arrived on streamers today. And what better way to celebrate it’s arrival than with some trivia.
Let’s get started
1. Before the film was even released, it had to deal with troubling allegations surrounding this member of the cast.
Armie Hammer, who was allegedly involved in altercations tied to sexual abuse.
2. Upon arriving at the night club Poirot is served seven of these. But he insists on only having 6.
Desserts. Which must be perfectly aligned on his table.
3. What is the wedding gift taken out of the safety deposit box before the party?
The huge necklace in a Tiffany’s box.
4. When they were younger, which play did Linnet replace Jacqueline in the lead part?
Cleopatra and Antony, Jacqueline would end up playing a handmaid
5. Linett says the following to Poirot soon after starting their voyage “When you have *blank*. No one is really your friend.” What is she talking about?
Money. “When you have money. No one is really your friend.
6. Bouc’s love interest in the film, Rosalie, is played by Letitia Wright. Who also stars in this Wakanda centered Marvel franchise.
Wright stars as Suri in Black Panther. Annette Benning who also stars in the film was also in Captain Marvel
7. After her death, Linnet’s body is held here. This location is also where the questioning of Dr. or Lord Windelsham takes place.
The meat freezer. “All of the money in the world and next to the hams.”
8. This is the second murder mystery film starring Kenneth Branagh as Detective Hercule Poirot. Murder on the Orient Express was the first. While Death on The Nile Took Place on a boat. “Murder” took place primarily in this vehicle
Murder on the Orient Express took place mostly on a train.
9. Multiple Choice: What was the final body count from the boat in The Death on The Nile? A) 5 B) 2 C) 8
The answer is “A”. With the victims being Linnet, Louise, Bouc, Simon and Jacqueline.
10. In the closing moments of the film we see Poirot six months later in a nightclub. And he has changed this part of his appearance.
Poirot has shaved his mustache, which he used to cover his war wounds suffered in the beginning of the film
How many would you have gotten right? What did you think of the film?