Latin Night on season 32 of week 2 of Dancing with the Stars is in the past, and it’s time for some completely unscientific power rankings.
Most of the movement this week will be at the bottom of the order. There is a strong upper tier this season and you can expect them to stay there all the way until the end, unless we get some drastic improvement from the rest of the group.
() denotes last week’s ranking.
Here we go.
Season 32 Week 2 Power Rankings Latin Night
1. Ariana Madix (1): Everyone is onboard for the revenge story. It also doesn’t help when your ex is trying to scrape up sympathy on the other network (story HERE). But Madix is very good. All lights are green for her right now.
2. Charity Lawson (2): She’s a star. And even with a last second partner (her regular partner caught COVID) she did a terrific job. There is also a lift when you’ve got Bachelornation watching the Golden Bachelor repeat afterwards.
3. Jason Mraz (3): Dude got a 24 on a really tough and slow moving dance. I still can’t believe this is the same cat we’ve been listening to for years.
4. LeLe Pons (4): If Jason hadn’t done such a great job she would be number 3. If you’re looking for a darkhorse, put the money on LeLe.
5. Xochiti Gomez (5): She’s so doggone adorable. “Don’t Go Yet” is a DWTS tour song by the way. It’s still fun to watch.
6. Alyson Hannigan (8): Alyson is my personal favorite. I had her jump two spots because she’s the highest remaining score, and she had the most improvement from last week in the middle scoring group.
7. Barry Williams (7): He only got a 15 but people like Barry Williams. Either that or hey like booing Carrie Ann. Maybe a little of both.
8. Mira Sorvino (6): She’s still the sentimental sweetheart of the field. Her tribute this week was emotional. If she can cut loose then she could go far.
9. Harry Jowsey (10): Its almost all Rylee Arnold. She’s a star. But Harry is coming off kind. Let’s see what he does.
10. Tyson Beckford (11): Improvement. But can the crowd get behind him and lift him into the hypothetical top 8?
11. Mauricio Umansky (12): Not a fan and one of the bottom couples again this week. Still, you don’t like to see people fall out of step like that.
12. Adrian Peterson (9): Social media wasn’t kind to AP this week. He also slipped to the bottom two even though there was improvement. He’s going the wrong way.
Eliminated: Jamie Lynn Spears: Social media wanted her gone. And by the time the announcement was made, it looked like she was ready to leave. When you consider who big sister is, all you can do is shake your head.
How would you rank them? Let me know in the comments.
And please support the blog below