It’s week 4 on the season 32 of Dancing with the Stars and it was also Disney night, a popular evening among viewers that saw our stars don costumes resembling some of our animated favorites.
And we finally had some movement near the top! There is still a clear division between the top five and the rest of the pack. I could almost predict the next few possible eliminations.
Here are your completely unscientific power rankings.
() denotes last week’s ranking
Dancing with the Stars Week 4 Power Rankings Disney Night
1. Ariana Madix (1): Highest score again. And her ex keeps pleading his case each week a couple of channels over (story HERE). Fans won’t let her go home before he does.
2. Charity Lawson (2): She’s so great at this. The Hannah Brown, Kaitlyn Bristowe Bachelorette DWTS champions party could find some more company.
3. Xochiti Gomez(4): Probably the best week over week improvement and she was already a force when the season started. What an awesome performance. Just electric.
4. Jason Mraz (3): He had a slower dance this week. He’s still good enough to be at the top of this list.
5. LeLe Pons (5): She had a great night. She just needs a moment to take her further. That Carrie Ann/Derek confusion completely sucked their energy away.
6. Mira Sorvino (6): Nice and steady. She just needs to keep getting better and work on everyone’s hearts.
7. Harry Jowsey (9): He’s 2/3 points above the remainder of this list. That can’t be ignored. And those interviews are only helping.
8. Barry Williams (7): The judges did him no favors. Its completely possible he’ll recover next week.
9. Alyson Hannigan (8): She’s been my favorite and the costume was adorable. But she’s running out of cover. She needs to improve.
10. Mauricio Umansky (10): Still not a fan. Emma is doing a lot here.
Eliminated: Adrian Peterson: Social media turned on him after Jamie Lynn left. He just wasn’t getting better fast enough.
What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
Plus check out last week’s rankings HERE
And please support the blog below.